Music and DJ Services for Your Wedding
- DJ Haymaker (Jeff Hay) djhaymaker.com
- DJ Shakes (Nathan Heiburg) djshakes.ca
- DJ Tenacious T (Tim Tweed) facebook.com/tptweed
- Okanagan DJ and Bar – okanagandjbar.com
Frequently Asked Questions About Music and Dancing
Do we have to have a DJ from the recommended vendors list, or is it OK to have a friend?
For the music, you are welcome to have a friend or an iPod 🙂 You don’t need to have a DJ, and we can connect an mp3 directly to the speakers.
Is there room for a Dancing?
There is plenty of room for a dance floor. Dancing usually happens in the dining saloon (where the speeches and dinner take place). Here are the details:
- The dining saloon is 20 feet wide x 65 feet long (1,300 square feet) and will seem a bit bigger in person that it does in the photos.
- If you need extra space for dancing, we simply push the nearest tables against the wall after dinner is finished, or fold them away for you.
- Because of the nature of the space, guests tend to spread out through the passenger decks, so they will not all be in the reception / dance area at the same time.
- Here is a link to the Google 360 view, if you want to have a look. In the view you will see a table with a large vase of flowers, this is where the DJ table and dance area would be for this particular wedding. The DJ Area and Dance Floor.