Recommended Vendor of Flowers for Wedding Bouquets, Corsages, Center Pieces and Decor
Carl’s Flowers (Penticton)
The benefits of choosing Carl’s Flower Company for your wedding include:
- Personal Attention and exceptional quality flowers which work within your specific budget
- Wide variety of blossoms, blooms, orchids, or even greens (have you heard of a purple Kale bouquet? Its pretty! 🙂 )to match what you envision.
- Your bridal party flowers and other arrangements will be custom-designed to fit your vision of the wedding.
- Carl’s Flower Company believes that no two bridal bouquets should be identical.
- They are based very close to the ship (on Front Street, Penticton) can be delivered the morning of the Wedding!
Did you know? This Bridal Bouquet features a King Protea flower (the large “bowl-shaped” pink bloom in the center). It had to be flown in to Penticton as a special request from the bride!
“The Bridal Bouquet was beautiful and romantic with gorgeous King Proteas that we had flown in, as a special request from the bride!”
These photos were taken at the SS Sicamous. Thank You to Nettie with “Something Blue Photography” in Penticton for sharing her stunning photography work with us.